Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Heroes and Legends Pack
Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm by Guest

» TWS!!
Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm by Guest

» The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the
Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 3:07 pm by Guest

» Akrasia
Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Seasons Contest
Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 1:06 am by Kaala

Top posters
Kaala
Pine Woods - Page 2 Left10Pine Woods - Page 2 Center10Pine Woods - Page 2 Right10 
Oliver
Pine Woods - Page 2 Left10Pine Woods - Page 2 Center10Pine Woods - Page 2 Right10 
Atka
Ash
Jay
Kali
Phynix
Bloodgaze
Semananti
Blizzard
Top posting users this month
No user
Season
Autumn
Affiliates
Pine Woods - Page 2 Acu8

Pine Woods

Go down 
+5
Oliver
Atka
Bloodgaze
Kali
Kaala
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phynix

Phynix

Pine Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 10:59 pm

Phynix frowned as she heard the snapping tone of the pup. She merely wanted to help his sister, she had made that quite clear when she offered to carry her some place safe. Almost rolling her eyes at the over-protectiveness of the pup, she said with a slightly sharper tone then usual but still gentle,"Please refrain from using that tone with me. As your sister is currently injured and unconscious by the looks of it, she'll need to be taken to the main den as specified by Atka. Are you sure you'll be able to carry your sister all the way? Please don't take this as an offence to your strength, I'm sure you can carry her, but I'm not sure how long it will take to get there." She was genuinely concerned about the length of the way to the den. In fact, she had no clue to where the den was. The pup seemed very certain that he would be the one to take his sister and no one else. 'By all means, go ahead.'

Addressing the group "Does anyone actually know where the den is?"

Addressed: Blizzard
Mentioned: The group
Back to top Go down
Atka

Atka

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013, 1:57 am

Atka looked at all the wolves surrounding crystal and was about to admonish Blizzard when he saw crystal relax. "Thank you Blizzard for relaxing her." He then looked at Phynix and nodded to her suggestion. "It would be best for her if you carried her, your scent as a female may comfort her while she sleeps." Turning my gaze to Oliver and Blizzard. "You two walk beside Phynix following her pace because you two will help balance your sister so she don't fall off. If I stop along the way is because I am gathering herbs, Bloodgaze could we rely on you to watch out for any animals that may attack?" Atka felt uncomfortable taking charge but he knew that everyone must be kept busy specially the pups. He wondered where the Alpha was because this could turn ugly real fast.

Wolf Addressed: Phynix, Blizzard, Bloodgaze
Wolf Mentioned: All the Above

Addressing the group: From what I read we already a pack and know each other, for the Den it seems it is not put up yet.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013, 2:31 am

"Yes I'm sure!" Blizzard said, getting frustrated by all the adults around. They thought they were better, that they were wiser but that wasn't true. He had once scared off a bear with a careful plan. He snarled lowly at the adult as he said for the female to carry his sister. "A complete stranger will do nothing but alarm her, not calm her!" He snapped, ready to fight if it so came to that. He was to fight if these stupid flea bags were to not see his way, and he would make them with his last breath. He glared as he seemed to take charge, anger rushing through his body. "No! I shall not! You are just a stranger! You do not know what calms her and what does not! You are not the wise one in this situation!" He snapped and in his eyes you could see anger, frustration and a hard look that came with growing up to fast.

Addressed: Phynix, Atka
Mentioned: All
Notes: NOPE NOPE NOPE!
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013, 3:20 pm

Oliver's eyes grew worried. He walked carfully over to Blizzard fearfull that he might snap at him and stutered "B-Blizzy...m-maybe you should let them try." then he laid his ears back on his head to show that he wasn't challenging his brothers order and said "Th-they just want to help her.." then he looked back at the adults and said "We...um...we will help." then he looked back to Blizzard to see what he would do. Olivers eyes suddenly took on a troubled edge of complete madness, letting the crazy take over...he had certainly fought this off for to long. He had to let go every once in a while and slip from reality, and when he did...you never knew what he would do next. He then stumbled and his mind whent blank. He took a slow step towards the forest...then another, then he bounded off with no scence o direction. Oliver had no idea where his troubled mind was taking him, but wherever it was...he was going there.

Addressed: All (Exept Crystal)
Mentioned: Blizzard

going to find Kali...Oliver's crazyness coming to the rescue XD
Back to top Go down
Phynix

Phynix

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Oct 2013, 11:09 pm

Phynix frowned at the pup who had seemingly ignored her words of being careful of using a rude tone. Her eyes narrowed slightly, as she watched him. His brother was willing to let her carry his sister, which was enough permission for her. Deciding not to argue with the rude pup, she shrugged off his words and padded forward past him, ignoring his protests. She gently nudged an uninjured part of his sister, letting her scent wash over the pup soothingly, letting her know that she meant no harm. With utmost care, she placed her muzzle underneath the pup's body, gently lifting her slightly. This way, she was able to slide the pup onto her back with hurting her damaged areas. She made sure that the pup wouldn't slip off her back. Looking at Atka, she said "Well, lead the way."

Addressed: Atka
Mentioned: Blizzard, Crystal, Oliver, Bloodgaze, Atka
Back to top Go down
Atka

Atka

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013, 1:19 am

Atka glared sternly at Blizzard not believing that this ungrateful yearling here we are trying to help his little sister and he is acting like he is an Alpha. He Looked at Blizzard and spoke directly to him making direct eye contact with him. "If you have the knowledge and the skill to help mend a broken leg then tell us, otherwise let us heal her." He then turned his back to him and proceeded to the den not really being disrespectful to Blizzard but knowing full well other predators would move in sensing an injured pup.  Atka watched Oliver go a separate way from where we are heading and shook his head wondering who will look after them but being a caretaker he put patients before others so he headed towards the Den. "This way Phynyx." He then lead the way to the den While on the look out for herbs that might help  in the cure for crystal.

Wolves Mentioned: Crystal, Blizzard, Phynyx, Oliver
Wolves Addressed: Blizzard, Phynix
Mood: Concern, Strict
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013, 2:24 am

Blizzard snarled, out right angry at Oliver and them all. He saw Oliver start to wander off and he stared in pure disbelief. He watched with pure anger running through his body as the female picked up his sister. I hate them... I HATE THEM! I HATE THEM. I HATE THEM He thought darkly, barely hearing the adult, Atka's words. "May bears eat you alive." He muttered darkly, not loud enough to be heard by others as he watched him take his sister away, take away his only family. He whined softly and tears escaped him. He swore at that moment to kill the adults when older. They would pay dearly. He watched with pain, knowing he'd be all alone. "I said... I could..." He mumbled and then he suddenly collapsed, not wanting to go on with life.

Addressed: Atka
Mentioned: Oliver, Atka, Phynix
Notes: Your all cruel...
Back to top Go down
Phynix

Phynix

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013, 2:21 am

Phynix began walking towards the direction of the den. She noticed that the pup hadn't followed, turning around gently as to not let his sister fall, she look at him. "Are you co-" she was cut off as she watched him collapsed. Her eyes widening considerably, she hurried to his side. She saw that he had tear tracks running down his cheeks and her expression softened. Gently nudging his side, she soothingly gave a lick to his head, affectionately. It was rare for her to show affection, but towards pups, she had a soft spot. "Come now, don't be depressed. If you'd like, you can travel on my back with your sister." Those words sounded foreign in her ears, she had never spoken to anyone like this before. Giving another nudge to his cheek, she waited.

Addressed: Blizzard
Mentioned: Blizzard, Crystal and the others (not really but still)
Notes: What have I written?
Back to top Go down
Atka

Atka

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 8:09 pm

As they started towards the den Atka realized what he said to Blizzard might have been to cruel, so he stopped and returned to him. "For a length of time you have cared for your younger brother and sister, now your sister is hurt and your brother ran off it seems every thing is collapsing. That is the way a guardian feels most of the time looking after youngsters, all you can do is try your best and hope things turn out right." Atka prayed that his talk lifts Blizzard spirit up because he did not care to leave him by himself here. Atka then lick the top of blizzard's head to comfort him.

Wolves Mentioned: Crystal, Oliver, Blizzard
Wolves Addressed: Blizzard
Mood: Comforting
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 9:25 pm

Blizzard nuzzled the female back, comforted by the words. He shook his head though and went to speak but was interrupted by the male. His mood went down considerably when he heard the males words. He didn't know if the adult was insulting him or trying to comfort him. The words made no sense to him and he growled lowly at the male when he licked his forehead and swatted at his muzzle. He decided he didn't like the male as he lay there in a defensive ball, white fur puffed up giving him a surprisingly menacing appearance. He lay there, feeling angry, saddened, hopeless and now thanks to the male, confused. He stood and walked over to the female with body low to the ground and hid from the male . He didnt like him, he made him feel confused or angry and he had learnt that both of those are very dangerous emotions.

Addressed:
Mentioned: All
Back to top Go down
Phynix

Phynix

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 6:11 am

Phynix gave a sympathetic look to Atka with 'Let me take care of him' written in her eyes. Turning to the little pup, she said "We can't afford to waste any more time here, remember, your sister is still injured. So, will you travel alongside us or do I have to take you there myself personally?" She said the last sentence with a bit of amusement, mirth shimmering slightly in her eyes. Looking at Atka "Alright, since we're probably now completely set to go, we should head off." She stood to the side, to reveal the ball of white fluff and gave him a gentle nudge forward, before also walking forwards.

Addressed: Atka, Blizzard
Mentioned: Those above
Notes: Aye, is it just me or is this a bit dark?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pine Woods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Forests-
Jump to: