Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Heroes and Legends Pack
Pine Woods EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm by Guest

» TWS!!
Pine Woods EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm by Guest

» The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the
Pine Woods EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 3:07 pm by Guest

» Akrasia
Pine Woods EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Seasons Contest
Pine Woods EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 1:06 am by Kaala

Top posters
Kaala
Pine Woods Left10Pine Woods Center10Pine Woods Right10 
Oliver
Atka
Ash
Jay
Kali
Phynix
Bloodgaze
Semananti
Blizzard
Top posting users this month
No user
Season
Autumn
Affiliates
Pine Woods Acu8

Pine Woods

Go down 
+5
Oliver
Atka
Bloodgaze
Kali
Kaala
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaala

Kaala

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySat 05 Oct 2013, 1:22 am

Pine Woods

Pine Woods Dafbc79c-ef36-4baa-b9e3-4911c6a88721_zps1417333a

Pine Woods is a very large part of Golden Creek Pack and has beautiful views from the hilltops. It is very lush and has multiple streams flowing down into the valley. There are several clearings in these woods which make it a great place for large groups of wolves to meet. These forests are located on the western side of the valley. Around the central part of this forest, there is a large den under a ancient pine tree. The entry to the den is in between two large tree roots.

Last edited by Kaala on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://goldencreekpack.forumotion.com
Kali

Kali

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySat 05 Oct 2013, 1:41 pm

And hope one day that this chaos and destruction turns for the better.
Kali + The Leader of Assassin
The brown wolf slowly looked around the trees as her tall form walked in between trees and stones, her red eyes perched up on the top of her head. The scars along her face burned against the sunlight, but rested when she hit the shady places. Her ears trailed backward to lay on her cranium[skull] as she licked her lips thoughtfully. It was a new experience for her being in a pack. Before, she hadn't been in a true pack, more like a secret clan... The curly haired wolf looked around with her red eyes gleaming in slight isolation. Hopefully the others in the pack would judge her from being 'branded' from another pack. The scars on her left, front leg showed a brand that she belonged to an unknown pack, claiming her as there's. But, the pack was dead, deceased. They wouldn't come for her, unless if they spoke of the male haunting her.

Kali slowly stopped at a large oak tree that stood in the large forest as she settled herself down upon the ground. Her curly coat was thin from the summer, making her look as if she hadn't eaten in weeks. She had, but it was only the way her form was. Long legs, deep chest, bushy fur; all her. The female wolf slowly unraveled her back legs from under her body to let them lay outside her, resting her head on her front paws. Her nose twitched as she blinked her eyes slowly, the black sheet of sleep dropping over her. But Kali wouldn't sleep, not now. She opened her eyes to see a clear wolf form in front of her. The outline was sparkling black, seemed to be evil to her. It was Ra's Al Ghul, the one that haunted her by hallucinations. "You despicable piece of dung. Why have you been haunting my soul..." The hallucination only chuckled and disappeared. The female laid her ears back, burying her muzzle between her legs. Inside, she was afraid and scared, but she tried to hide it on the outside. Still, some wolves are able to tell what is wrong with a wolf by the smell of despair...
Wolves Addressed: Ra's Al Ghul[hallucination] 
Wolves Mentioned: Ra's Al Ghul
Word Count: 363
Tone: Isolated, Afraid, Scared
Back to top Go down
Bloodgaze

Bloodgaze

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySun 06 Oct 2013, 9:00 pm

Text | Thoughts | "Speech" | Spoken at

The beautiful white she wolf walks silently throw the forest hoping to find other wolves just like her. Bloodgaze soon realized she was in someones territory. She had no clues whos,but she knew it was unfamilliar

Bloodgaze took small steps and looked around her everytime she heard a sound. She was HORRIFIED by all these creepy sounds. For the first time Bloodgaze was worried and didnt know where to go.

The only thing she could think of was running. Bloodgaze runs has quickly has possible. When she was runnin out of breath she stops. Thats when

Wolves Addressed:Kali
Wolves Mentioned:Kali
Word Count:
Notes: -edited by Churro-

Atka

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySun 06 Oct 2013, 9:56 pm

Atka was walking down a path he did not know where he was but his nose informed there where wolves around because he caught their scent. He hope that they where friendly the last two packs he meet chase him away without even hearing his plea to join. When he entered this wolf range Atka immediately felt good about it cause his personal view he saw there where a lot of critters to hunt, the weather seem to be mild, and the ground felt right under his paw. The russet wolf came upon a brown she wolf lying on the ground and wondered why she did not detect him, Atka realize he was downwind from her and his walk was light so she could not have smelled or heard him.
To not scare her he moved to her right making sure she see him and catch his scent." Hello sister wolf my name is Atka, How do you fare?" Unsure on how to addressed her Atka opted to be formal figuring it was the safest thing to do

Word count: 178
Wolves Mentioned: Kali
Wolves Addressed: Kali

Last edited by Atka on Sun 06 Oct 2013, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySun 06 Oct 2013, 10:11 pm

Oliver was running with his brother and sister when he jumped through a bush and saw three other wolves. He smiled then grabbed the russet wolf's tail. he started growling and pawing playfully. Then he let go and smiled.."Hello, I'm Oliver." the pup liked to hang around older wolves, especially if he knew more than them...he loved to smart off to them. He then pawed at the male foot and said "What is your name?" he then caught the sound of a squirrell running nearby and dashed through the bushes chaseing it up a tree then pawing upwards and barking at it. He decided it was no use and wandered back to the male and smiled.

Addressed: Atka
Mentioned: Other wolves in clearing
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 2:34 am

Crystal ran along an old beaten down path, each paw step filled with a spring and energeticness. Her brother, Oliver, ran just slightly ahead of her and her other sibling, Blizzard. "Wait up!" She tipped as she saw him disappear through a bush, and she speeded up her pace until she was also through the bush. Her soft hazel gaze was met with three grown wolves, one of which Oliver was talking to. She sprinted over and bounced up and down slightly in a excited and playful manner. "I'm crystal!" She introduced herself in her soft tone. She grinned innocently up at the adult, thinking that no harm could be brought to her at that moment. Her attention turned to Oliver and she crouched low before springing at him and knocking him over in a playful manner before she proceeded to tug at his ear.

Addressed: Atka
Mentioned: All wolves in clearing
Notes: PLAY FIGHT! XD
Back to top Go down
Atka

Atka

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 4:32 am

While waiting for the unknown female to respond Atka felt his tail being grabbed softly he turned his head and saw a young male pup. Normally he would have been annoyed at his tail being disrespectfully being used as a plaything but seeing the young pup he could not help but smile. The young pup then said his name his Oliver and ask his name, but before he could answer he ran off after a squirrel Atka could not help but laugh when Oliver put his paws to tree and bark at his prey. When he came back Atka was still chuckling. "My name is Atka young Oliver and I am please to meet you." As Atka was going to ask him if he was alone another young pup showed up this one was female who seemed friendly and said her name is Crystal. He was about to tell her his name when she sprang on her brother and started play fighting. As he watched them Atka wondered how come these pups where here, his nose told him they where not kin to the other female.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 6:46 pm

Jay's movements made no sound. The red foxes amber eyes scanned the clearing. Intent on finding something to cease the pains that went on throughout his body. Sounds were picked up by his perked ears and he stiffened as he recognized the creatures the sounds were coming from. "Wolves!" he growled darkly yet quietly. It was a known fact that wolves disliked foxes, mainly since foxes stole prey, herbs, even pups off them and Jay was no exception. "You killed my mum and added her to your fresh kill pile when she was trying to get us prey after our father died..." he growled quietly, "I won't forget that"

He gave his head a sharp shake, dislodging a few red hairs and he watched them float away for a moment. He then heart movement. Turning slowly, his eyes finally rested on a small hare. "Perfect" he whispered, a sly grin forming on his face. In no time, he was lying down, a smug expression covering his features as the hare lay dead at his paws. I only wish this were a wolf, she though gleefully. He tore apart the dead creature and ate his fill. Discarding of the bones and scraps and making sure there was no evidence of his presence. If the wolves found out there was a fox in there territory, it would make it harder for Jay to sneak about, hunt and steal.

After grooming his thick pelt, he moved forward. Staying out of sight and making sure no one could hear or see him. After a while, he finally came across the group of wolves, he lay down. Aware that the wind was not carrying his scent to them, but their's to him. So he shouldn't be heard, seen, or scented. He listened to them keenly and was getting really comftrable, when the wind changed. He instantly knew what that meant. There scent was no longer being carried to him, but his scent to them.

(sorry for the crappy post, rushed it X3)
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 7:33 pm

The slender female slowly looked to the voice that lingered softly in her ear. Her head followed her eyes smoothly as she nodded timidly, her ears laying against the cranium of her own. "Kali.." she muttered, her tail curling up on her back legs, which were still kicked out to the side. The maiden murmured a curse in another form of language and laid her head down on her head. With the sun burning brightly on her dark pelt, the wolfess slowly looked to the male once again. "Atka..." She mimicked.

A wicked giggle, one that was could pierce a wolf's ear, sounded in her eardrums. The black hallucination had returned, but the sad thing was is that she would have to try to hide her feelings. A quivering whine escaped her vocal cords for a brief moment. It was quickly erased with an snarl. Kali slowly stood, her back arched greatly. "You sinister male. Your efforts are useless to me. Your candle has been wiped and will never re-light. Leave."
"Oh Kathleen. Your efforts are pointless. You are the only one that is making yourself look like a foo-"
"Like I care! And stop calling me Kathleen! My name will, and always is, Kali! I'm not being called by a name that a fake father had given me."
The female watched as the male disappeared. Kali laid back down in the position she was in before. She didn't care what the others thought of her. The female knew that they couldn't see or hear the male, so it looked like she was talking to nothing. All Kali hoped was that they wouldn't label her as wickedly insane...

Wolves Addressed: Atka, Ra's[D]
Wolves Mentioned: All those in area[ID]
Word Count: 278
Notes: 'Your candle has been wipe and will never re-light' means 'you are dead and you shall never come back to life.' And you can say that she has to go to a healer because she is insane, if you want. xD 

|Text||Speech||Thoughts| ∞ |Others' Speech|
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyMon 07 Oct 2013, 9:25 pm

Oliver yipped in delite and swated at his sisters muzzle, playfully bopping her on the nose then standing up and tugging on her scruff. Then sudennly stopping and saying "Hey...where's Blizzy?" his ADD getting in the way of his play. Then he heard "Like I care! And stop calling me Kathleen! My name will, and always is, Kali! I'm not being called by a name that a fake father had given me." he then looked over at the female and whispered to his sister "Should we get her a healer??? She seems to have gone quite mad." then he cocked his head and just stared.

Addressed:Crystal
Mentioned:Kali, Blizzard
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 2:22 am

Blizzard walked a bit slower than his two siblings, long legs stretching as his dark green eyes flickered about checking for signs of danger. Though he was still considered a pup, he was much more mature than his younger brother and sister and acted with more of a cautious manner. He watched as Oliver, his younger brother, rushed through a bush and was quickly followed by Crystal, his younger sister. He sighed and broke into a stride easily catching up and pushing him self also threw the bush. He froze and stiffened as he saw three other adult wolves, and as the air blew past him he could detect strong traces of fox. He lowered his head and proceeded to where his siblings played about, not liking how close they where to the adults. Yet the adults didnt seem like a threat, so he didn't try to carry his siblings away. He swiped a paw at both his younger siblings ears, a smile lighting up his features. "Making trouble I presume." He chuckled before grabbing Crystal's scuff and pulling her away from the adults. She was what he considered fragile, still carrying that scar from when father had attacked. He struggled to ignore the memory, yet it seared through his mind.

Addressed: Oliver, Crystal
Mentioned: All wolves in area
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 2:37 am

Crystal giggled as Oliver bopped her playfully on the nose and she swatted at his ears as she felt him tug on her scruff. She stumbled back from him and ended up on her back, seeing him stop as he asked where Blizzard was. "I don't know." She replied softly thinking of her brother. He was older that Oliver and she, yet strangely only by a month. Her ears perked forward as she heard someone speaking and cocked her head to the side at the wolfs words. "Maybe. But do we know any healers?" She replied, curiosity in her tone. She began to wonder when a familiar voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "Blizzard!" She barked excitedly, tail wagging as her gaze met the form of her brother. "No. Well, i don't think so." she answered his unasked question, eyes shining with happiness. She licked at his muzzle as he grabbed a hold of her scruff and pulled her away from the adults, yet she really didn't mind. She swatted at his muzzle and laughed, rolling on to her back to gaze up.

Addressed: Oliver, Blizzard
Mentioned: Bloodgaze, Blizzard, Oliver, Kali, Atka
Back to top Go down
Phynix

Phynix

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 3:01 am

Phynix yawned as she stepped into unfamiliar territory. She had been wandering for a long time, becoming increasingly bored. The new forest she arrived at had a peaceful tone to it. Better than the ones from before. It was a place she could think about living at.

She stood cautiously and lifted her head to see if she could catch the scent of the wolves that lived in the area. Yep, there they were, here were about 4 within her proximity. She could ask them about their Alpha and whether or not she could join.

Running off into their direction, she began a slow pace to finding them. The scent got stronger as she went, eventually she spotted 3 pups and 1 adult ahead. They all looked younger than her. She approached them, with a calm expression and a friendly disposition. She said "Hello, there. Sorry for just approaching like this, but do any of you know where the Alpha of this pack is? Or are you just wanderers?"

Addressed: Kali, Blizzard, Oliver, Crystal
Mentioned: Those above
Back to top Go down
Atka

Atka

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 6:13 pm

As Atka was wondering where the young pups came from and where their parents where a new scent reached his nose and he quickly came to attention recognizing it as the scent of a fox. He then stood straighter and his tail shot up leveling itself to his body, using his senses to perceive the possible threat. Atka looked towards where the scent was stronger and said. " Fox if you can hear me I mean no harm but if you think you will get these pups get ready for a fight."  With that being said Atka put himself between the scent and the pups.
He then heard the rambling of the still unknown female and worried that she may be half crazy and therefore posing a slight threat to the young ones. The more he heard the more he became convinced that a dark past was haunting her.  Being a caretaker his mind thought of herbs and plants that might help help her relax. As he was thinking of it Atka saw another white pup enter and go close to where the other two young ones where. His scent was heavy with the two young ones so he knew they where kin. When the yearling said to the young ones if they where making trouble Atka let out a brief chuckle. "They are being like pups young one so they are ok."  Even though Atka seemed relax he still kept a gaze towards where the fox was in case of any trouble."I am a healler and will deal with the female wolf ounce it is safe."
When Atka said that another wolf came on the scene and ask if we knew the where the alpha was for this range.     "Greeting sister wolf my name is Atka and like you i am a wanderer, and No I do not know where the Alpha is for this range." Atka was starting to feel a bit concerned usually by this time the wolves would have met the Alpha or a member of the pack in charge of this territory.

Wolves Mentioned: crystal, Blizzard, Phynix, Oliver,Kali
Wolves Addressed: Blizard,Phynix
Others Addressed: Jay

Last edited by Atka on Tue 08 Oct 2013, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyTue 08 Oct 2013, 6:15 pm

Oliver ignored everything that Atka was saying and looked over at his brother and shouted "Blizzy!!" then tackleing him and rolling in the dirt for a moment. Then he got a whif of fox and suddenly stood of and stuffed his nose to the ground. Then he lifted up his nose and followed the scent untill the fox was in site. He bounded up to it and grabbed it's tail like he would an adault wolf and started tugging a little. Then he stopped and spit the fur out of his mouth and said "Hello there, I'm Oliver!" then he smiled. He heard a squirell near by and looked at it...it was the same one from earlier, he raced and he caught it, with a quick shake he broke it's neck then trotted back over to the fox. "Would you like a squirell?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodgaze

Bloodgaze

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 8:12 pm

Text | Thoughts | "Speech" | Spoken at

Bloodgaze saw many wolves arrive. She wasn`t sure how to react and what to do. Somehow while the others were introducing themselves Bloodgaze wasnt paying attention to what they were saying.

She looks at the three pups. Are they sisters and brothers she asks herself. Bloodgaze stares at them for a minutes then looks away. She looks at everyone who was there. It was way to crowded for her. Bloodgaze didnt like that.

She walks away of the others and stares at the sky for a few moments. She then takes a deep breath and goes back to the others. "Hello im Bloodgaze.`" She says to Atka.

Bloodgaze looks at the others while waiting to see the Brown male`s reaction.

Wolves Addressed: Atka
Wolves Mentioned: Everyone
Word Count:
Notes:

Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 8:30 pm

The female slowly looked over at all the wolves, as they quickly talked about her. She snorted loudly as she crouched her head down upon her paws, flexing them slightly. Her ears twitched at the various voices, humphing to herself. As the scents of wolves lingered in her nostrils, her nose twitched slightly as she overheard the male say that he would tend to her when it was safe. Kali stood instantly when Atka mentioned it. Slowly, her legs walked forward as she walked away from the wolves. The female wasn't planning on getting the title of 'The Mentally Insane'.

The female looked up to the sky and murmured to herself as she walked by the new female that showed up(Bloodgaze). "Curse you, Ra's; and shall your candle be permanently unlit." The brown female heard the soft and faint sounds of the birds in the distance as her heart tensed inside her. 'If I show myself to be insane, what will they think when I attack non-living things, like trees or rocks? It's not like they can see what I see, so they'll think that I'm nuts!' Outraged, the female snapped her jaws together as her legs propelled forward into a extremely fast run. Her tail blazed behind her like a banner that hung during a war or battle; this time, the battle was in her chipped, broken, cursed heart.

-To the Desert of Drought-
Wolves Addressed: Ra's[ID]
Wolves Mentioned: All in area, Ra's
Word Count: 233
Notes: Kali is a strange child. xD
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013, 9:21 pm

Blizzard's gaze flickered to the adult male, eyes pinned back in annoyance. "I wasn't talking to you." He said referring to when the male had commented on what he had said to his siblings. He playfully growled as he was knocked over by Oliver. He watched as his younger brother suddenly took off. He followed after a few moments and bristled slightly as he saw him bothering a fox. "Oliver!" He barked sharply, standing tall. He knew that foxes and wolves didn't get along, and almost always got into a fight if provoked. Though wolves almost always won, Oliver and Crystal were still small pups and would most likely be killed. He had come to far to let that happen.

Addressed: Atka, Oliver
Mentioned: Atka, Oliver, Crystal
Notes: sorry it's so short.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013, 9:33 pm

Crystal sat up as she watched her brothers walk away, soon disappearing from her sight. She sat there for a few moments, waiting for there return yet they didn't. She looked around and jumped to her paws as she saw a monarch butterfly flutter by. She gave into instinct and ran after it, trying to catch it. She knew it was probably a bad idea to wander off from Blizzard and Oliver, yet she pushed the thoughts from her mind. She frolicked and rumbled about, giggles escaping her now and then. She suddenly stopped, ears pinning back as she saw a big creature lumbering towards her. She backed away realizing it was a male buck, with huge sharp antlers. She stood there with her eyes pinned back, eyes wide as the creature charged at her. A yelp of pain escaped her small jaws as she was hit by its antlers and flung. She hit into a tree, further whines and yelps escaping her jaws. She lay there as the buck trotted off, and realized she couldn't stand. Having broken a leg and earned a few deep gashes. She starting howling in pain and sadness, a howl most pups would use to call there mothers.

Addressed:
Mentioned:Oliver, Blizzard
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013, 11:05 pm

Oliver pinned his ears back and slunk by Blizzard, licking his brothers muzzle to tell him he was sorry. Then he heard the whines and yelps of his sister and his ears stood up and he sprinted as fast as his legs could carry him untill he stood beside his sister. He started calling for help, letting out short calls and whines to alert the adults. Then he started pacing and finally layed down beside his sister for comfurt wondering if she could be healed and if she would survive.

Addressed: Everyone
Mentioned: Blizzard and Crystal
Back to top Go down
Atka

Atka

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013, 11:38 pm

Atka shook his head when Oliver went toward the fox thinking young ones have no clue how dangerous it can be out there. Then when another wolf shows up and introduce himself as Bloodgaze he inclined his head politely with respect. "My name is Atka please to meet you Bloodgaze. I am a Caretaker so if you are injured or have unpleasant dreams let me know maybe I can help" Then Atka heard Kali snap her jaw but before he could say anything to her she ran off. As she disappeared Atka heart went out to her. "[color:320a=##000080] She seems to have a dark past that is bothering her I wish later on she can get help." Then he was stun for a moment by Blizzard's tone and what he said. Then looked as Crystal went chasing after a butterfly he spoke to him in a kind but firm voice. "I understand you looked after your brother and sister but you are with us so maybe it is time for you to be a pup instead of the adult." As Atka finished speaking he heard a howl coming from crystal he immediately ran to her and noticing her broken legs he took mediate action to cure her.  Atka spotted some Devil's claw that will relieve the pain and spread it on her gashes and around her broken leg to help take away the pain. "We need to take her to the main den right away but we must do it so she won't get move a lot. Try to rest Crystal if you move around you will make it hurt more."

Wolves Mentioned: Kali, Bloodgaze, Blizzard, Oliver, Crystal
Wolves Addressed: Bloodgaze, Blizzard, Crystal
Note: I read somewhere we are all supose to know each other
Back to top Go down
Phynix

Phynix

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 2:54 am

Giving a weary stare at the massive group she was part off, Phynix felt uncomfortable at the amount of wolves. "This is going to take a long time to get used to." Keeping an impassive expression on her face, she said to no one in particular but addressing all of them, "Well, I don't suppose I've introduced myself properly. My name is Phynix. This is somewhere I am unfamiliar with, therefore can someone please tell me where exactly am I and who you are?" She hoped that she didn't sound unapproachable, especially not with pups around. She bore them no ill will.

Suddenly, she heard a painful howl come from a she-wolf who had broken her leg. Atka had spotted some Devil's Claw in the distance and applied it.  Phynix wanted to make herself useful, so she said "You'll need help carrying her. I can do that if you want."

Addressed: Indirectly: Kali, Bloodgaze, Blizzard, Oliver, Crystal. Directly: Atka
Mentioned: Those above
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 1:51 pm

Oliver looked up at the two adult wolves and asked "Will she be okay?" his large eyes full of wonder and sadness. He hoped his sister would be okay. They had been through so much in the past moons and it would practically kill him if she died. His once happy and bubilly personality would turn into a shell of his former self. This much he knew. He also knew how protective Blizzard was of both of them. He might not let the adults so much as try to carry Crystal. Oliver knew how important  healing these wounds would be. Even if his brother was following the path of a healer, he still didn't know everything.

Addressed: Phynix and Atka
Mentioned: Blizzard and Crystal
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 2:24 pm

Blizzard licked his younger brothers muzzle back and was about to speak but froze. His heart started to pound faster as he heard his younger sister, Crystal, howl and whines for help. Oh no... He thought rushing over to her. He saw that Oliver and the two adults were there, surrounding her, putting herbs on her wounds. He felt guilty as his eyes laid down on her broken form and he stumbled towards her, nuzzling her softly. He looked up as a female adult spoke and he bared his teeth. "And where would you take her?!?" He growled lowly, standing protectively in front of her. "I shall take her to whatever place you mention, for she is my sister." He said, though realizing how rude he must seem he softened his tone and looked towards her. "You'll frighten her." He added and started to lick the top of her head in an affectionate and comforting gesture. He heard Oliver speak up, asking the adults if she was to be okay. He nuzzled him, in what little way to comfort him. "It will be alright." He murmured into his ear so only he could hear. I hope so... He thought as he waited for the adults response.

Addressed: Atka, Phynix, Oliver
Mentioned: Atka, Phynix, Oliver, Crystal
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods EmptySat 12 Oct 2013, 2:34 pm

Crystal whined softly and nuzzled Oliver back before she saw the adults start to come over, one started applying herbs to her wounds, Devil's claw from what she remembered from her little amount of training. She coughed up blood as the adult told her to rest, yet she couldn't. She was in far to much pain to even think of resting. She listened to the adults conversation, not liking the idea of being taken away. She just wanted to be with her family. Her tail wagged weakly as she saw Blizzard arrive. "BLIZZY!" She yipped softly, eyes filled with happiness. Darkness started to claim her and she whimpered. She was afraid of the dark. The last thing she remembered was feeling Blizzard's tongue rasp over her head, and then everything went dark.

Addressed: Blizzard
Mentioned: Oliver, Atka, Phynix, Blizzard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pine Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods   Pine Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Pine Woods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Forests-
Jump to: