Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Heroes and Legends Pack
.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm by Guest

» TWS!!
.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm by Guest

» The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the
.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 3:07 pm by Guest

» Akrasia
.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Seasons Contest
.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 1:06 am by Kaala

Top posters
Kaala
.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. Left10.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. Center10.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. Right10 
Oliver
.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. Left10.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. Center10.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. Right10 
Atka
Ash
Jay
Kali
Phynix
Bloodgaze
Semananti
Blizzard
Top posting users this month
No user
Season
Autumn
Affiliates
.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. Acu8

.:Kingdom Of Oceana:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zyll

.:Kingdom Of Oceana:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Kingdom Of Oceana:.   .:Kingdom Of Oceana:. EmptySat 02 Nov 2013, 12:02 am

Hello! There is a new site, http://oceanakingdom.forumotion.com/ about a Medieval Kingdom called Oceana. The people there found a stone they mined; a stone that would allow animals and human's minds to mentally link together. The Royal Family made rules about these stones; and the animals to go with them. The people have certain jobs; and the certain jobs have certain 'pets'. https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/59/49/66/mediev14.jpg If you wish to join, you are welcome at any time! This is my first forumotion site and I did my best. I hope you like it; I know I do.

--Zyll Bowman
Back to top Go down

.:Kingdom Of Oceana:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guests :: Advertisement Area-
Jump to: