Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Heroes and Legends Pack
Ashy Washy :D EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm by Guest

» TWS!!
Ashy Washy :D EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm by Guest

» The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the
Ashy Washy :D EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 3:07 pm by Guest

» Akrasia
Ashy Washy :D EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Seasons Contest
Ashy Washy :D EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 1:06 am by Kaala

Top posters
Kaala
Ashy Washy :D Left10Ashy Washy :D Center10Ashy Washy :D Right10 
Oliver
Atka
Ash
Jay
Kali
Phynix
Bloodgaze
Semananti
Blizzard
Top posting users this month
No user
Season
Autumn
Affiliates
Ashy Washy :D Acu8

Ashy Washy :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash

Ash

Location : Somewhere,in a far away galaxy,on a planet called EARTH!

Ashy Washy :D Empty
PostSubject: Ashy Washy :D   Ashy Washy :D EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013, 12:22 am

Basics
Name: Sylvia
Nickname(s): Ash
Species: Timber wolf (I did not see this in the allowed species,but it is a kind of wolf. If I am breaking the rules,let me know and I can change the Ref and description on here)

Appearance
Eye Colour: Stormy gray,with a hint of icy blue
Coat: (Length, texture, colour) Short,course fur. It is a mixture of gray,black,white,and cinnamon.
Markings: (Scars, symbols on fur) She has a permanent scar on her left shoulder from am angry badger,and there is a patch of black on her left flank (or butt,if you want to be funny) that is shaped like a snake.
Build: (Tall, short, wide, muscular) She is very muscular for a fae,but she is small,so she's good at darting around,though it can be used to make tactful moves. It's not always brute strength. She as tall as the average wolf,but not very,very tall.
Other: Hi! Nice to meet you,notice to be a part of the new site.

Personality
(Please be descriptive and precise, minimum 100 words)
Ash is quiet, and would rather stay in the background then take the spotlight. She rarely speaks,and usually communicates with her body language. Ash only talks when giving a warning in battle,or some cold remark/advice. Her actual self is ill-mannered,cold,and not your first choice 'bestie' friend. She knows it will drive away people,so she hides it. It was advice from her brother,and she heeded it. She can be warm if someone's persistent enough,though it's rare that someone's that patient. She always feels their poisonous anger for being too quiet or cold.
History
(Be original! This is where you can talk about past events that effect how your wolf is now, minimum 100 words)
Ash's parents went to a pack to keep their pups safe. Almost arriving,they met a badger. Ash was a half-year,and stood in front of her parent's bleeding bodies to try and protect them,after they fought with it. Her brother was cowering in fear. Her parents were weak,yet weren't dead. She gained her first scar,by being knocked unconscious by its paw. That's when a seeker patrol found them. They fended off the badger, and brought them to their home. The care-takers tried to save her parents,but they died from losing too much blood.

Other
Strengths: She's faster than she is strong,but she does have strength. Shes got fast twitch,so she reacts quickly to things. Good at dodging and very clever. She's always calm and collected, rarely is she not.
Weaknesses: Not as strong as she is fast,and she doesn't have much stamina. So she can't keep up for a long time. She can be stubborn,and jump to conclusions a bit too quickly.
Habits: An odd habit of saying more than 10 words a day if shes very emotional,so either very angry,or very sad. She also slurs her words when very,very irritated about something.
Family: Blade (Father;dead) Willow (Mother;dead) Talon (Brother;alive,I won't mention till I can purchase a 2nd character)  
Mate: Nope!
Pups: No!
Friends: Hmm,maybe?
Enemies: Not sure yet,we'll have to wait...
Crush: None

How did you find Golden Creek Pack?: Advertisement on one of my Rp sites.
Secret password on rules: -edit by Kaala-
Back to top Go down
Kaala

Kaala

PostSubject: Re: Ashy Washy :D   Ashy Washy :D EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013, 12:48 am

Approved!

Welcome to the pack, Ash! ^.^ If you have any questions feel free to ask me :3
You can go ahead and start roleplaying when you feel up to it. Remember to start as if your wolf has already been accepted by an alpha. Have fun!~
Back to top Go down
https://goldencreekpack.forumotion.com
Ash

Ash

Location : Somewhere,in a far away galaxy,on a planet called EARTH!

PostSubject: Re: Ashy Washy :D   Ashy Washy :D EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013, 9:20 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashy Washy :D   Ashy Washy :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashy Washy :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Biographies :: Approved Biographies :: Warriors-