Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Heroes and Legends Pack
Kaala EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm by Guest

» TWS!!
Kaala EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm by Guest

» The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the
Kaala EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 3:07 pm by Guest

» Akrasia
Kaala EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Seasons Contest
Kaala EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 1:06 am by Kaala

Top posters
Kaala
Kaala Left10Kaala Center10Kaala Right10 
Oliver
Atka
Ash
Jay
Kali
Phynix
Bloodgaze
Semananti
Blizzard
Top posting users this month
No user
Season
Autumn
Affiliates
Kaala Acu8

Kaala

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaala

Kaala

Kaala Empty
PostSubject: Kaala   Kaala EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 9:35 pm

Kaala

Basics
Name: Kaala
Nickname(s): Kal, Kals
Species: Arctic Wolf

Appearance
Eye Colour: Ocean blue; her eyes are bright and youthful
Coat: Kaala's fur is a gleaming snow-white and soft to the touch. She has a long winter coat that seems to last all year.
Markings: N/A
Build: Tall and semi-muscular
Other: Kaala has long legs, giving her the gift of being a swift runner.

Personality
Ever since she was born, Kaala has been a very sassy wolf. She would boss around her littermates and try to get them to do things that they shouldn't be doing. One time, she lead her brothers and sisters out of the den with the intention to hunt small prey. Shortly after, Kaala was found and punished. She then had to be supervised for a moon by the pack's beta. Once she grew up, her mother taught her her manners. Even though Kaala was, and still is, a polite wolf, she is still dominant. Even now she can still be mischievous at times, but she is serious about leading her pack. She would do anything to keep her pack from danger.

History
The sound of the autumn leaves being tossed in the wind could be heard as Kaala lay half asleep. The young wolf was tired from a successful hunt that the pack just had and her belly throbbed in satisfaction. She still had the taste of the wonderful moose meat lingering in her mouth. Just before she fell asleep, a sudden crackle was heard from behind her and she turned her head to see what it was. A large, black figure stood before her; the pack's alpha male. She quickly stood up and nodded to the wolf. It would be rude not to.
"What brings you here, Rocco?" She asked, looking at his face. He was forming white fur around his muzzle from old age. The male frowned and hesitated before speaking.
"Kaala, you have a been a great member of this pack. However, you have a constant need to be dominant."
Kaala tilted her head in confusion.
Where is he going with this? She thought.
Rocco's eyes filled with sadness.
"You must leave. You must start your own pack. You have a big future."
Kaala looked at him with wide eyes, she didn't know what to think of it. The she-wolf always dreamed of leading her own pack, but it all happened so fast.
"I-I.." She stuttered.
"We can't have competition. It would end... Bad." The male said gruffly, eyes locked into the distance.
"I'll do it." Kaala said sternly. "I'll make my own pack."
"I knew you would." He answered, edging a smile on his elderly face.
"But how do I know where to go?"
"You will know. You will feel it in your soul."
Rocco turned his gaze back to her and his eyes rested upon hers. He nodded and turned to walk away.
"Wait." She said.
Startled, he looked back at her.
"I need to say bye to everyone."
"That's more like you." Rocco said, grinning.
After Kaala said her goodbyes, she set off on a big, exciting journey. Heading north, she traveled through many mountains, lakes and hills until she found a place where she wanted to stay the rest of her life; The Golden Creek Valley. In awe by it's beauty, Kaala entered it.
The words of the wise alpha echoed in her head: "You will know. You will feel it in your soul."...
She howled to claim it as her own and hoped that all of the wildlife around her could hear. The Golden Creek Pack was born at that very moment...

Other
Strengths: Leading the pack, swimming, sprinting
Weaknesses: Not as strong as most alphas, not great at catching large prey, stressed out easily
Habits: Chewing up leaves, pacing,
Family: The pack <3
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Friends: Everyone <3
Enemies: Any rival packs
Crush: N/A
Back to top Go down
https://goldencreekpack.forumotion.com

Kaala
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum