Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Heroes and Legends Pack
Bloodgaze the dramatic EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm by Guest

» TWS!!
Bloodgaze the dramatic EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm by Guest

» The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the
Bloodgaze the dramatic EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 3:07 pm by Guest

» Akrasia
Bloodgaze the dramatic EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Seasons Contest
Bloodgaze the dramatic EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 1:06 am by Kaala

Top posters
Kaala
Bloodgaze the dramatic Left10Bloodgaze the dramatic Center10Bloodgaze the dramatic Right10 
Oliver
Bloodgaze the dramatic Left10Bloodgaze the dramatic Center10Bloodgaze the dramatic Right10 
Atka
Ash
Jay
Kali
Phynix
Bloodgaze
Semananti
Blizzard
Top posting users this month
No user
Season
Autumn
Affiliates
Bloodgaze the dramatic Acu8

Bloodgaze the dramatic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodgaze

Bloodgaze

Bloodgaze the dramatic Empty
PostSubject: Bloodgaze the dramatic   Bloodgaze the dramatic EmptySun 06 Oct 2013, 8:31 pm

Basics
Name:Bloodgaze
Nickname(s):Blu
Species: White wolf

Appearance
Eye Colour:Flash green
Coat: (Length, texture, colour)Bloodgaze has a white coat. She is fluffy everywhere.
Markings: (Scars, symbols on fur)Bloodgaze has no marks or scars
Build: (Tall, short, wide, muscular)Bloodgaze is not tall or nor small she is just okay. Bloodgaze isnt fat nor skinny she is normal size for a wolf.
Other:

Personality
(Please be descriptive and precise, minimum 100 words)
Bloodgaze is a dramatic wolf who enjoys having fun. Whenever someone is sat Bloodgaze tries to make that wolf happy. She loves to respect people  who respects her. Bloodgaze has a big heart and cares alot about people espicially her friends. She would do anything for her pack. Bloodgaze can also be very mean if someone is mean to her. She espicially hates to be insulted. You might remark that she always has a small smile on her face. Bloodgaze has alot of feelings for others. If she sees a friend cry she will cry too for some reasons.

History
(Be original! This is where you can talk about past events that effect how your wolf is now, minimum 100 words)
When i was young a human put fire to the woods! My parents picked me and brought me has far has they could along a river. What my parents haven`t had realized is that they forgot about my little sister Smarties! So they told me they will be back has soon has possible and i was sure it was true! I didn`t know it was the last time i would see my parents so i waited and waited until a wolf came and told me my parents  and my sister died and there was nothing i can do! I was lonely for the last couple of months until I found other wolfs like me! I found out that Golden Creek would be the perfect home for me and i would be happy!

Other
Strengths:Fight and run.
Weaknesses:Her iintelligency
Habits:Fooling around
Family:None
Mate:none
Pups:none
Friends: none
Enemies:none
Crush:none

How did you find Golden Creek Pack?:Kaala the creater invited me.
Secret password on rules:-edit by Kaala-

Last edited by Bloodgaze on Sun 06 Oct 2013, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaala

Kaala

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgaze the dramatic   Bloodgaze the dramatic EmptySun 06 Oct 2013, 9:44 pm

Approved!

Welcome to the pack! ^.^ Feel free to pm me if you have any questions :3
Back to top Go down
https://goldencreekpack.forumotion.com
Bloodgaze

Bloodgaze

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgaze the dramatic   Bloodgaze the dramatic EmptySun 06 Oct 2013, 9:45 pm

YAY ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgaze the dramatic   Bloodgaze the dramatic Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodgaze the dramatic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Biographies :: Approved Biographies :: Seekers-
Jump to: