Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Heroes and Legends Pack
Desert of Drought  EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 2:10 pm by Guest

» TWS!!
Desert of Drought  EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014, 5:50 pm by Guest

» The Wolves of Winter - The Realm of the
Desert of Drought  EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 3:07 pm by Guest

» Akrasia
Desert of Drought  EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 5:24 pm by Guest

» Seasons Contest
Desert of Drought  EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 1:06 am by Kaala

Top posters
Kaala
Desert of Drought  Left10Desert of Drought  Center10Desert of Drought  Right10 
Oliver
Atka
Ash
Jay
Kali
Phynix
Bloodgaze
Semananti
Blizzard
Top posting users this month
No user
Season
Autumn
Affiliates
Desert of Drought  Acu8

Desert of Drought

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaala

Kaala

Desert of Drought  Empty
PostSubject: Desert of Drought    Desert of Drought  EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 9:22 pm

Desert of Drought  787baf99-bb9f-49e5-8bda-741d5c937e36_zps69458730

In the southern part of the territory is a dry, flat land. This place in dangerous and many wolves die of dehydration. However, this land is a beautiful part of the valley and has unique features such as the cracked dirt, dead patches of grass and a few tumbleweeds tumbling by ever so often. It is oddly peaceful, but can be deadly at the same time. It is best if your wolf stays in the shade of the large stone structures and out of the scorching sunlight.
Back to top Go down
https://goldencreekpack.forumotion.com
Kali

Kali

Desert of Drought  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert of Drought    Desert of Drought  EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013, 7:00 am

The maiden had slowed to a trot from the long run from the Pine Woods to the Desert of Drought. The desert area looked so large, but so little compared to her old home, the home she knew. Erase the black brute taunting her with his worthless words, and it was her home. If Ra's had not been there, she would have had a mate, pups, and the leader of the pack. But, the brute had changed that, told her never to love another, in return from the fact that no one loved her. It was messed up to some wolves, but not to Kali. It was the way she had always lived her life, and it was unknown to her if it would stick until she died.

The female had reached the middle of the area as the evening(I want it to be evening) began to take place. The sky was lit up with the colors of the sunset as the sparkle of stars showed up upon the large patch of the beginning of Starlights(what she calls night). But, through the beauty of the dancing patterns was a face that she rued with her heart. The black male in all of his glory was standing in the middle of a clear area with a wicked grin stretched on his mouth. One dead tree stood in the middle as his hallucination form leaned up against it, as if he was a true and fleshed wolf. The female spat in a challenge as she charged toward him. The male moved in front of the tree. Kali wasn't noticing that the male had a plan as her moved out of the way, her head ramming into the tree.

The female was dazed as the cackle of the male circled her ears. The female slowly looked to his fake form as she had a large scar upon her left eye, causing it to close that eyes, blood landing on the sandy ground. Her form shook as the male's booming voice echoed the area. "You think that you can defeat me. YOU WICKED LITTLE RUNT!" He circled around. As the male circled back in front of the tree, the female launched her side to him to impact the tree. The old bark scrapped on her ribs as several cuts lined her right side. Kali knew she had no chance at this. Her common sense was wiped. This is the power of the hallucinations of Ra's toward her. She would lose all of her other senses and focus on him and him only. 'Kill him, you have to Kali. Hurt him, make him suffer for his torture,' is all that circled her mind in that time...

The rounds went on until her side and face were scarred to bits. Blood was scatter among her pelt as Kali quivered horribly. The night was resting on the area now as Starlights was among them. "Kathleen yo-"
"D-D-D-Don't c-cal-call me K-K-a-Kathl-Kathlee-Kathleen," her voice cracked.
"Kali... you are my victim in the world. You will regret killing me."
"I DIDN'T KILL YOU!" Kali took a step forward and her form crashed to the ground. Her mouth opened, looking up at the clear black male. The brute vanished as she shook slowly, her tail flicking. The crimson liquid rested on her body as she drew in shaky and low breaths.
'One must have seen me leave at the Pine Woods...' she thought, waiting... watching...

Wolves Addressed: Ra's[D]
Wolves Mentioned: GCP pack members, Ra's[D]
Word Count: 578
Notes: Poor, poor Kali; a mere puppet of Ra's...
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Desert of Drought  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert of Drought    Desert of Drought  EmptySun 13 Oct 2013, 10:45 pm

Oliver stumbled into a desert and looked around...he wondered if anyone had followed him but payed no mind. He looked around and saw a figure laying in the sand. He walked over and saw that it was one of the wolves from earlier..."Well...just go and get yourself lost miss?" he then gave a cruel smile and poked her with his foot saying "Don't just lay there and die...get up and follow me." he then noticed the blood and said "Looks like you had a little accident...well...I'm not a healer so follow me...I saw a river just a few minutes walk away..." Then he sat there and waited for the female to get up. Oliver wasn't usaully cruel...he was just a little insane at the moment, you could still see the crazy in his eyes, and he was not a pleasent wolf at the moment.

Addressed: Kali
Mantioned: Kali
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Location : Somewhere,in a far away galaxy,on a planet called EARTH!

Desert of Drought  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert of Drought    Desert of Drought  EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013, 9:43 am

(Let's try this,shall we?)

Ash yawned loudly. Tears appeared in the crinkles of her eyes. She rolled her shoulders and glanced around. I was already evening,and cool. Best part about the dessert when it's not hot. That and water. The multi-colored fae swung her tail around behind her. Her gray stare scrutinized the dessert. A few rats and birds skittered around,but she made no move to stalk them or chase them. She laid her head on her paws.
Her placement was on a big rock,or boulder. It was small,yet sturdy enough to hold her weight. Her paws hung off the front a little,but it didn't seem to bother her. Ash heard some shouting,insane shouting at the looks of it. She frowned and cracked her neck. The warrior then stood up and turned towards the sound. She had a bird's eye view of the dessert,and easily spotted the black form stumbling around. She had gashes on her face,and finally just collapsed. She cocked her head. What happened down there? She jumped down from the rock gracefully,then started off at a slow run. She rounded a bend of rocks and stopped at the corner. Ash blinked her gray,blue tinged eyes. She then padded over and bent down to sniff the wolf. She smelled like blood,of course,but there was this thing that seemed off about her. She lifted her head,but craned her neck to see her face clearly without hurting her. She frowned,her tail swishing the ground. All the blood seemed to be her's,how she got it...Well,it was a bit of a mystery you might say. She noticed a tree in front of her. She thought she saw red,and shook her head. I might have been out here for too long. Ashe blinked again and looked up. There were some red marks on the tree. The thick red liquid slowly made its way to the ground. Turning into a very dark shade of crimson. She twitched at the sight of unearthly blood. She then turned to hear a small voice. A small gray pup by the looks of it. She bent down her head to the level of him and blinked a few times.

Mentioned: Kali,Oliver
Addressed: Both (In her silent way)
Noted: Oh dear,this'll end badly
Back to top Go down
Semananti

Semananti

Desert of Drought  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert of Drought    Desert of Drought  EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013, 11:16 pm

Semananti was wandering, lost in the cold of the night, the mountains were rough and fierce, these ones in particular had little amounts of prey to scavenge and so she was hungry. She herself did not hunt, she took was she could from wherever she could. She didn’t care if she was taking from a pack, just that she herself was fed. You could almost see her ribcage through her white, brown and gray fur. Her amber eyes filled with a rough and weak ambition for food. The moon high in the sky told her that it was around midnight. Through all the winters, she was never hungry, always found something. But this winter had been extremely hard on her and her bones.

Semananti prayed silently to her huntress in the stars, she prayed to Artemis, in whom she’d taken an oath to be a hunter to. Please Artemis, bless me and let me find food soon. I am your humble servant and I need your strength. She prayed silently, scenting for food, every once and a while she did manage to get some forms of prey in her claws, fresh game. But that was only when the prey in question was distracted or she had another wolf helping her. She had no such help in a long time. She had a lot on her mind, how to eat, how to avoid any wolves that she would find, what pack to join. All of these things rang through her head like silver bells during Christmas. She thought about searching for a pack that could use her with her strengths despite her weaknesses.

Semananti’s posture was firm, standing strong and not willing to budge. She had her tail just hanging, no sense of dominance or submission to her as she scented for prey. What was this place? She had been heading down the mountains, she was nearly at the base where it spread to foothills, however there was nothing that she had seen like this before, it looked like fog but it wasn’t. She saw faces in the mist and a shutter went through her body, not a shiver in the cold, but she was genuinely a bit scared, then she saw that there were twigs behind it, she was worked up for nothing. She had kind of hoped that there really was a face, one that she was looking for. She had hoped that her quest was ended and she could go her way in peace. She had hoped that it was the face of Swift RiverRunner.

The memory of the night had been stuck in her head, it was the day before she had found the pack. She was almost grateful to have been accepted into the pack, and she had made an oath on her Goddess, Artemis, that she would never leave without a warning and that she would always return. That oath was dead serious, until the day she died. She had been waltzing through a desert, her eyes filled with caution. She knew there were other wolves in the area, specifically Ash, Kali and Oliver [by smell as it were] but she cared not to address them in any way, shape or form. She had more important things to deal with.

Mentioned: Kail, Ash, Oliver
Addressed: -/-
Noted: Rough first post for Sema, sorry it is so short

Last edited by Semananti on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Location : Somewhere,in a far away galaxy,on a planet called EARTH!

Desert of Drought  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert of Drought    Desert of Drought  EmptySat 02 Nov 2013, 4:06 pm

Ash narrowed her eyes to gray slits. She lifted her head as a breeze blew through the cold desert. It combed through her ash colored fur. The temperature slowly dropped. It would soon make it so cold your paws were numb. She bit the side of her mouth. Bending down again,this time,she grasped Kali's scruff. She lifted her up,she was weak,but she managed to pull the black fae up onto her back. She growled and pulled her up,but she was too short,and her legs dangled off of her back. This is a big bag of bull... She started forward towards the forest river that Oliver mentioned. Her feet scraped the ground,making shuffling noises across the dusty sand. Ash urged up a little jolt of energy and started up at a trot.

Mentioned: Oliver,Kali
Addressed: Kali,Oliver
Notes: Why are you so dang heavy,Kali?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desert of Drought  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert of Drought    Desert of Drought  Empty

Back to top Go down

Desert of Drought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Deserts-